Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Miss My Childhood!

I miss when we used to chew on crayon as the color are so delicious,
I miss when we are so pure that we think rainbow is a magic world,
I miss how curious we want to be adult as it would be happier,
I miss how we think fairy tales are real and dream of wonderland,
I miss how we try to put on adult dresses to look like a princess,
I miss how we want to meet our prince charming and have a happy ending,
I miss how a family is like a dream that come true… that every child is happy because they did not know the real color behind every story…
But as I grow up…
I learnt that we cannot judge a book by its cover,
I realize that not after each rain will come a rainbow.. my magical world shattered..
I realize that the more adult we become more tears are shedding as the real world  are too cruel to be true…
I found out fairy tales are not real.. never it does and hidden many lies.. dreams become nightmare in my sleep…
I realize you cannot become a princess because you dress like one or act like one..
I learnt that love is bitter and pain and will not have a happy ending…guys are not prince charming  either..
I realize that a happy family hidden a big lies behind it.. family can just shattered like a glass..
I want back my childhood and never grew up..
I want to stay asleep forever with lullaby whisper in my dreams..
I want the pure feelings back as I will never understand the meaning of broken heart…
I miss my childhood…

No comments:

Post a Comment