where the sins start?
When it started?
Why me?
Why?A sin that have tainted this hand,
Neither it can be cleaned nor forget,
A sin that have created the scar,
Neither that it can be heal nor seal,
A sin that created sorrow,
Neither it can be tears nor blood,
A sin that is cursed of my life,
Neither it have to be unseen nor unknown
Because of the Sin,
I can only cry inside the heart,
I can only have scary dreams,
I can only have it carved upon my bodies and soul,
A sin that tainted the dreams
Neither it can be nightmare nor illusions,
A sin that wounded your soul,
Neither it can be get rid of nor cured,
A sin that tainted the touched,
Neither it can be wanted nor desires,
A sin that created the crimes,
Neither it can be forgive nor forget,
Because of the sin,
I can only confess upon the hell,
I can only commit crimes,
I can only have it be my bloody illusions and nightmare,
The crimes I have committed,
Makes my hand tainted with blood scent,
That the tainted me scared you,
Makes me become a beast,
That committed heavy crimes,
Makes me becomes the monster,
That hated by all living moreover by you,
Regardless of anything else,
I can't be loved by you anymore with this sins all over me,
Neither that I can stay and spent eternity with you,
Neither that I can be touched nor embrace by you,
Neither that I am needed nor wanted,
And,
I shall confessed my crimes and my sins to you,
I shall received the punishment from you,
I shall let you create the pain and carve it inside me,
I shall let you possess my souls and bodies,
I shall offers you my life for eternity,
I shall give you my loves for forever,
My souls,
My bodies,
My heart,
My loves,
My lives,
There are all belongs only to you,
The sins that tainted me,
You shall Punish my crimes,
And seal me inside your world,
Carve me deep inside your heart,
And may I stay inside you,
For forever and ever,
For eternity,
With this sins that tainted us ...
Yet it bind us together...



No comments:
Post a Comment