Sunday, May 30, 2010
The Unwanted Pain
You Steal away my Breath,
Took away my Soul,
Take over my world,
Control over my life,
Create sorrowfulness in my memories,
Cut away the bond between us,
You take away my Light,
Snatch away my Hope,
Create a Fake Love,
Make me fall in your Devil trap,
Leave me behind in darkness,
Leave me an empty Heart,
You create pain in my feelings,
Make my eyes leak in tears,
Take over my dream world,
Control over my emotions,
Create a wound in my chest,
Leave a scar inside me,
NOW,
You only leave me with an empty world,
Alone with the painful memories,
With things unresolved,
Left me here with a Bleeding Heart,
With a unwanted soul,
Tears have became bleed in my Heart,
Because i don't know how to cry anymore,
Pain turns into Painless,
Because it is only the Void,
Fantasy Dreams turns to be Nightmare in my Sleep,
Because the Past Hurt too much,
Fairytale No longer Exists Since then,
Because you created Hell,
I am now a Loveless,
Because I don't know how I feel Anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment